RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.

Go down 
+4
kieran c:
Emmett
Otterwhisker
Jay
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. Empty
PostSubject: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm

What kind of book are you?

I am...

MYSTERY (My Fav.)
Investigating crime scenes and catching the criminal is your daily job. You have a knack for solving any problem, whether it be a murder, pickpocket, or just your basic math.

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU? MYSTERY? ROMANCE? ADVENTURE? SCI-FI?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Comic Book

Your life is full of action and excitement. You are always the first to be in every event, or at least try to be. You love action-packed, exciting activities every single day, even if it's just a gym exercise.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:33 pm

LOL Ni-ce.
Back to top Go down
Emmett
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Emmett

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:17 am

Sci-fi... which isn't like me AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Sci-Fi Book

Every day to you seems like an adventure with diverse creatures from all ends of the universe coming to a centre for basic brain training(aka the school). You love dealing with any type of science, whether it be rocket science, studying an atomic bomb, or just a frog dissection. At least it's better than no adventure at all!

I like Sci-Fi! =)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 pm

Sci-Fi Book
Every day to you seems like an adventure with diverse creatures from all ends of the universe coming to a centre for basic brain training(aka the school). You love dealing with any type of science, whether it be rocket science, studying an atomic bomb, or just a frog dissection. At least it's better than no adventure at all!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:57 pm

Comic Book

Your life is full of action and excitement. You are always the first to be in every event, or at least try to be. You love action-packed, exciting activities every single day, even if it's just a gym exercise.
Close or ESC Key
What kind of book are you?
Reference Book

You always stick to the facts and are one of the smartest in class. Whil some people dislike your somewhat nerdy appeal, most ask questions to you whenever they have academic problems.
Comic Book

Romance Book

You lead a very dramatic life, full of seemingly evil plots and knights in school uniforms each day, with you always being in the midst of trouble or unexpectedly whisked off to a wonderful place, even if it's really the history room. Well, you get to study Shakespeare, anyhow!
Mystery Book

Investigating crime scenes and catching the criminal is your daily job. You have a knack for solving any problem, whether it be a murder, pickpocket, or just your basic math.
Sci-Fi Book

Ok
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:24 pm

Mystery book
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Romance Book
You lead a very dramatic life, full of seemingly evil plots and knights in school uniforms each day, with you always being in the midst of trouble or unexpectedly whisked off to a wonderful place, even if it's really the history room. Well, you get to study Shakespeare, anyhow!

Interesting...not what I expected. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.   What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of Book are you? Yes a quiz.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Games-
Jump to: