RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dragon Cave Rescuers

Go down 
+4
Mad MOAI
kieran c:
Becca!
Otterwhisker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Jacob shrugged. "Can someone explain everything?" He asked slowly. "Evermoon just matured and so on..."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:26 pm

"Well, there's not much to explain," admitted Luke, running his fingers through his hair. "In the DCR-" he paused, "that is, the Dragon Cave Rescuers, we just do all sorts of stuff for the good of dragons. Like we need a Valentines egg to breed it when it matures and then breed it again and the valentines eggs it produces and eventually release them into the wild. But most people collect dragons and breed them." he finished.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

Sakkaku was sitting between Question's coils when he saw others at the front of the cave. Deciding to introduce himself, he stepped up, his Paper dragon following him.

"My name's Sakkaku Damashi," he said suddenly, waving a bit, "and this is my dragon Question."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 pm

"Wow!" Luke said, starting to walk over to the pair. "A paper dragon!" he said, stroking it. "Those can't breed, so they're very rare," he started, but then shut his mouth. Of course this breeder already knew that, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Form for your person:

Name:Jennna
Description (pics accepted):a tall blond girl with ice-blue eyes
Personality:Kind caring
Past:Met her first dragon when it saved her from a rabid dog in the forest when she was six she was a young dragon hatchling then.
Other:

Form for your dragon:

Name:Luna
Dragon Type (fake or real DC dragon):a Lunar dragon (they can change size at will.and occasionally they can talk in english)
Description (pics accepted):a snow white dragon that can change size at will and talk.Is incredibly intelligenet. a long strong whip like tail that acts like a whip she has wings and is capable of being ridden
Personality:Kind caring protective
Other:Can talk and can change size at will

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Cave Rescuers   The Dragon Cave Rescuers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Cave Rescuers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2