RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth vs. Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Since the beginning of plants and animals there have been dragons who live in trees known as Forest Dragons, Tree Dragons or Wood Dragons. Although they are adapted to forests they can be any of the five elements: Fire, Water, Lightning, Earth, and Wind. They can also be a combination of two to create a new element; for example, Fire and Wind would make Ice.

But their times of peace are over. Ground Dragons (AKA Earth Dragons) who live on the plains are starting to want some more enclosed space. They threaten to attack the Wood Dragons and take over their empire. Will you join the Forest Dragons and save your whole kind from extinction?

--

Rules

1. All RPCentral rules apply.
2. No godmoding or perfect characters.
3. Refrain from controlling anyone else's characters, even if it's just saying an attack hit them.
4. Speaking of which, no auto-hitting. EVERY SINGLE ATTACK is an attempt, even if it's on an NPC.
5. As many characters as you like are allowed.
6. Your character can be either a Wood Dragon or a Ground Dragon.
7. Your character can only have up to two elements. Your character controls this element.
8. Your character's power can be anything except an element. This is so your character can't get more than two elements.
9. Your character's personality doesn't have to be too long.
10. Please use decent grammar and spelling.
11. Your posts must be at least three sentences long. For a boost, describe your character's surroundings, what they're thinking about, etc. For thoughts, you can have their mind wander as much as you like.

--

Form :arrow:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Element(s):[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Ground or Wood:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

--

Name: Metalflame
Element(s): Fire
Power: His scales are actually large plates of metal that are harder than steel.
Appearance: Metalflame likes to sleep in the canopy of the trees. He has dexterrous feet with pointed nails that he can use to climb even thin branches. His front feet are actually hands, but he walks on all fours anyway. His "scales" are silver and metallic. He's about twelve feet long and five feet tall, looking a lot like a serpent. He has a cobra's head, neck and hood, which fits because he looks more like a legged serpent than a dragon.
Personality: Metalflame never really concentrates on anything except climbing trees and usually bumps into things on the ground. He likes sleeping in the trees' canopy and usually only comes down to hunt.
Ground or Wood: Wood
Other:

--

Members

Wood

Metalflame | Fire | Khalamari
Moonwing | Water | Silver Entei

Ground

Fallenstar | Wind | Hollypool

Last edited by Khalamari on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 am

Name: Moonwing
Element(s): Water
Power: Aquapothecary
Appearance: A bipedal dragon, she has a wasp-shaped build, except without the stinger. Spines go all the way from between her horns to the tip of her long, slender tail. On the top of her head, the base of her tail, her thighs and her torso, she has gold-trimmed amethyst purple armor. Her scales are as blue as the ocean, and her feet have three toes with long claws. Her wings are large and bat-like, protruding from her shoulder blades. Coming from where her ears would be are four long, blue horns, the upper set larger than the lower. Her eyes are a deep sea green. Her arms are long as well, and she has vastly superior agility.
Personality: A carefree dragon, she loves flying around and resting in the treetops to spend her day. However, she is loyal and likes hunting deer for the clan. Friendly, she helps anyone who needs it. But she can be timid and unconfident sometimes, and will need support from her teammates.
Ground or Wood: Wood
Other:
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:35 am

Yay! Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:57 am

Name: Fallenstar
Element(s): Wind
Power: Can take off into flight whenever,where ever she is. Even from a laying position, she can be sent into the air with a few flaps of her powerful wings.
Appearance: Just like the Porcelin Dragon in my signature. She has muscular wings so she can take off from where ever and fly for long distances, as well as summon small bursts of strong wind. She is also quite nimble, so she can fit in many places and not get hurt. Is smaller than normal dragons, and more delicate.
Personality: Though her appearance is tranquill, curious, and delicate, inside she is a fiery, stubborn younge girl. She is always trying to lead, and often ignores others' imput. But she is still kind-hearted and warm, when not pushed around. (Which she often is because of her 'pretty, to-perfect-for-a-dragon looks. Stupid porcelin skin...)
Ground or Wood: Ground
Other:none,really.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:14 pm

What happens if we have signatures off and we can't see what the porcelain dragon looks like?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Earth vs. Forest A0b4eh

It looks like that.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Name:Luna
Element(s):fire
Power:poison secreation(can make any poison any were on her boddy instantly and in any amounts.is also imune to her own poisons)
Appearance:a black dragon with a super long strong whip like tale with a stronger than diamond scythe on the end huge wings sharp claws ice-blue eyes is twice as big as a normal dragon two horns on its head and spines going down her back she looks like a dragon
Personality:kind caring
Ground or Wood:wood
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Earth vs. Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth vs. Forest   Earth vs. Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth vs. Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Dragon RPs-