RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)

Go down 
+4
Music
Fang
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Zero almost callapsed as she slowed to meet clawsr. "It's happining, Clawsr. Help....wait...no run clawsr! run before it's too late!" zero sounded confused, and then her eyes clouded. Zero cocked her head sideways at clawsr then licked her lips. and her eyes rested on clawsr's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Floriah growled at this newcomer. "Who are you?" she growled, slightly showing the needle sharp teeth and their exetremslly sharp points. She was thirsty and not in the mood for she was getting to the crazed stage.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:56 pm

Floriah noticed the other of her kin about to attack. She began to grouch but stopped herself and took a step back. She couldn't attack. Though she was so thirsty... The heat just pouring off clawsr... She snapped out of it and stepprdd back another step as if she were dancing.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm

((XD. Hello! i'm sure me and shadow will like you, if you are a friend to october! me, shadow, midnight, and jenny are all october's friends in real life! :3))
Clawsr stayed where he was. If he ran away, he knew that zero would die.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Zero smiled at clawsr, then she jumped and placed her jaws on clawsr's neck and bit down. She felt the warmness of clawsr's blood an began to drink quickly. when she was done, her eyes turned normal again and she turned around to the wolf that had been watching them. Zero sighed and began to speak. "My secret.....I am a monster, I drink the blood of other wolves.....and i hate it. i try not to feed on my kin, but,...... somtimes i can't control myself." she looked at clawsr and tears began to run down her muzzle. she licked clawsr's dead body and turned back towards the other wolf, watching her.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Clawsr had become a spirit. He was watching what was happening, but he didn't regret his decision. Suddenly, Clawsr turned around as he saw another spirit. "How could you watch yourself DIE?" The spirit snarled.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:22 pm

((WHAT?! Chu know each other in real life? Dang xD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Floriah watched Zero turned to her. In a whisp of smoke she vanished. Clawsr was empty. She was thirsty. Her body reappeared behind Zero, but also behind Spark. Her eyes widened but she forced herself not to attack Spark.

((Dont kill me! XDDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

*!October_Falls!* wrote:
zero held the wolf's gaze. "Very well. what about you, wolf?" zero looked at the other wolf.

Before I even heard the wolfs voice, I was in the mist darkness. I turned my head back, I'de see her again. This would be the last time. But I knew my answer, yes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:43 pm

((is bored.))
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:47 pm

((Woah! tigy, never seen you in a LONG time! where chu been? on youtube i bet......X3))
Name: Shade
Power: To manifest anything to be real
Looks: Dark black wolf with white chest, paws, and muzzle. Has ice blue eyes that chill people
personality: will unfold
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 pm

Shade had been watching all of the wolves, and he strangly felt connected between the two girls, zero and floriah. Shade walked out from the bushes and bowed to the both of them. He glanced sideways at spark, but he had feelings for the two girls. "My name is shade.....i see your hungry, floriah," Shade flicked his ears and a dead deer that was fresh appeared in front of floriah. "Eat" he said, watching her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Spark longingly looked at the deer, and then he turned to shade. "Why do you give away food for free? we all hunt to survive, and latley, there's just not been enough food to feed us all. But here then comes a wolf, you, and randomly poofs up food. I don't like it. i don't like it one bit." Spark snarled. "We all need to go our own ways......if we stay beside that she-wolf, zero, we will all die!"
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm

((yeah.....i've been one youtube midnight. ever since the fight between october and jenny tho, i don't go on my account. :3))

"It is not your time to die! you must go back and take revenge! And to make sure you don't develope "feelings" again for that leader, i will take your heart's love away! you will live in pain forever!" the spirit laughed evily and suddenly i awoke from my slumber.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:03 pm

"That's not true! i wouldn't kill you! i just....i just...." zero sighed. "Okay. fine.......it's not safe to be around me. but...i can't help it. ever since i was born...that dreadful night......" zero paused as tears started to form in her eyes. "My mother was forced to mate with a dead, evil spirit- a vampire. After i was born, my mother was brutaly torchered and killed.....but she didn't die fully. she was turned into the most evilist vampire anyone has ever seen- one that cares for no one and drinks the blood of their own kin. she turned all of you into vampires, and the only way we can stop her from killing is for me to kill her. but, a couple of years ago when she first began to kill innocent lives....i couldn't do it. i couldn't kill my own mother. and that is why.....that is why you all are here. But you all were lucky. if you hadn't been turned into vampires, you would have suffered a painful death, that lasted for a thousand years, even in your afterlife. and it's all my fault" zero started to cry,
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Name: Gaaria
Power: Fire and mind reading (darkness)
Looks: A dark redish brown wolf, with cream under belly, one lime green, and one red eye
Personality: evil and sarcastic

(YOU SHOULD KEEP A LIST OF MEMBERS LIKE EVERY OTHER RP IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 pm

(( Can Zero see Denalie and ask her to join the pack? ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm

((sure. AND VARJAK, SHUN THE NON-ASIAN PERSON XD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 pm

(( Will you please go to the forest where she is? ))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:25 pm

(Ur stupid, Octobey!)

Gaaria: i leaped from rock to rock. I howled, free from Twilight's gaze, everyone in other packs thought I was dead.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Floriah froze. They didn't know. She sighed but didn't move. Animal blood. foul tasting. not her type. "Thanks, but I'm........" she cut off. Confusion came in waves off her. She heard howling and howled a short, sweet airy howl back to Gaaira. She was thirsty and she looked longingly at the spilt wolf blood on the ground but turned away from it as if it was a diasese. But she was SO THIRSTY.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:03 pm

Gaaria: More....vampires? i thought. I showed my bright white fangs and howled for the wolf to come hunting with her. I was thirsty too.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:29 am

Floriah looked at Spark, Zero and the other male that had told me to eat the deer. "Come." she growled, before vanishing into smoke. She reappeared on the cliffs below Gaaira.[idk I fi spelt it wright O.o]. She peered up at the other she wolf.. "Hello. You are the one I howled to." she growled, not unkindly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:16 am

Zero watched what was going on and she snarled at the thought of there beeing another wolf. "like there's not enough trouble already" zero thought to herself. Zero sighed and looked at clawsr who was dead on the floor. she turned away and ran into the forest, where she spotted denalie. "Denalie! wait! do you want to join my pack?'
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:10 pm

Gaaria: "Huh....are we friend or foe to this pack?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)   ~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Night Hunters~ Chapter 1: Vampire Wolf (Twist in end)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next