RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Empty
PostSubject: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:31 pm

~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves FantasyMap
~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Dark
Members:
Midnight-Fell_Darknesslvr
Shadowscar-Varjak_paw
Tigy
Shadow
Fireblade
Rules:
No cussing
up to nine characters
Plot: There was a Loud growling sound. If you were there, you would've seen the sky darken, until the sky was a black hole of nothingness. There was no light in the world, the sun went out. Then, from the Forest, A Wolves teeth glowed. A thousand more pairs of teeth glowed, and there eyes were glowing red. These were the NightMare wolves. And they have come to take the souls of Moondust magic wolves. But is your chance to save them, and gain there trust. This is your destiny. Will you take on the challenge?
Skills:
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Name:Zero
Looks:~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Anime_wolf_fullbody
Skills: best hunter
Mate?: yes-Midnight
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NightMare Wolves:
Devel~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Nightmare_Wolf_by_Wolf_Empress
Wever~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Wolf-36
Layla~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Wolf-1
Bullet~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Wolf-2-1
Payte~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Rising_Nightmare_by_shadow_wolf
Might~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Red_Lipped_Nightmare
Liko~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Shadow
Yalo~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Wolf
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:10 pm

Shadowscar: I thought in wonder, watching over. "I may not be alpha....I may never get my wish of when wolves and dragons can live in harmony together, but I am not alpha. But I will save my land!" I howled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:14 pm

Zero watched the darkness hole, unaware of the Nightmare wolves. She shivered, wondering what would happen to the pack if this goes on. With that thought, she got angry. she snarled and ran into the forest, a thousand eyes waiting for pray...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Shadowscar: "Hold Zero. Stay. Comfort me. Distract me from my anger." I slowly turned into a black and purple shadow, no face, just red eyes.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Zero watched shadowscar, and started to shiver as she saw a strange pair of yellow eyes that she had not yet seen.....~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Abyss_and_Nightmare_by_shinigamigir
"Make a sacrifice...."They whispered in a eery voice. zero shivered and stood where she was. "No. i will not give you a life." zero stood still, and stopped shivering. the voices were louder and agry. "make a sacrifice!"it yelled
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Shadowscar: I stood up and formed dragon wings. "The lady said leave!" I hollered.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I saw their faces. I started trembling-Not with scaredness, but with anger. My fur turned black, and my eyes turned red. "Leave! leave now before i kill you!" i growled.~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves 98e055601
They started to snarl and suddenly A thunderbolt hit me. i fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

I lay there, not moving. my eyes were closed, and my heart.....Stopped. In my head, there was burning. it was like a fire had just started and was swallowing my body. My eyes were heating up, until i could take it no longer. but what was i supposed to do? i was dead. I coulden't just get up from the fire. i had to lay there.....forever. But wait, i didn't fight. That means i died......for no reason. I fought for nothing, and that made me angry. so angry my burning stopped, and i woke from my trance. i got up, and looked around me. shadowscar was nowhere to be seen. i growled and looked around. the eyes were staring at me still. "SO.....ARE YOU GONNA STAY THERE ALL DAY?" i snarled, waiting for a fight.~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves Wolfdeadnight9ow8le1
A wolf walked out of the shadows, and others followed. i was alone, nowhere to go....and that was the moment. i knew i was gonna die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves   ~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Moondust Magic Wolves~ Chapter 1: The NightMare Wolves
Page 1 of 1