RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE Empty
PostSubject: ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE   ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 pm

The battle ended, just like that.
The evil had won, as quick as ever. Why you ask? They have risen.
The reason there was only three leaders of good left, in fact, only they lived...because of power.
But some was luck.
The three remainders' were on a search,
warriors to help them along, and a way to defeart the new threat of
Camoflania Castle.

Will you finish your duty along side them? Or will you join the evil, and betraye them?

You decide.

RULES

You know the normal ones.

NO gory stuff. Eeeww...

Please limit to 3 Charries per joiner.

Write...Nah. Nothing. Just read the rules, alright?

Please post at least 2 lines!

THis is a Lord of the Rings, so they have creatures and magic!

FORM

name-
gender-
side-
Description-
personality-
rank-
history-(NOT optional)
other-

Runa's form-

name- [Changing it to] Enelya
gender- Female
side- Good
Description- A tall 6'4 elven girl with pale skin. She has tall pointed ears and has a very regal face. With her long legs and arms she is very graceful and pracitcally floats when she moves. She likes to wear brown pants and a green tunic. She has a white speckled horse named Frego. She has a sword at her side at all times and a bow and arrows.
personality- A very fierce fighter, mean and rude at points, breathtakingly fierce and calm. She can blow up, very good with herbs and such. She is very nice and quiet when around friends.
rank- Second-Hand
history- Has always been in the Elven cities, until most recently. She fled to Camoflania Castle when her city was attacked and distroyed. She now resides there and helps gather herbs to heal, will go to war with the men when the time comes.
other- Has an emerald pendant like Arwen's that keeps her immortal. Appears to be approatly twenty-three, she's really over two-hundred.

My form-

name-Isabelline
gender- female
side- good
Description- She is tall and pale skined. Isabelline has long, ruby-orange hair, that matches her crown, that has a single ruby. The crown covers her forehead, not the top of her head. Her eyes are a deep-sea blue, that also matches her scar on her sholder. THe scar had been turned blue, by a politic juice that had tried to heal it. She is slender, and wears brindle kakai pants and a brown shirt. She has a sword at side, including a knife and rope when out of the village.
personality- Isabelline is quiet clever or smart, usally thinking of her people before her. She can be quiet or fierce. She is snappy and somewhat mostly kind toward others. She puts talking with enemies first, before just attacking for no reason. This queen is very young one, according to forest others. She is quick-paced and quick-witted.
rank- queen
history- Isabelline never figured out her younger days, but it is belived she was born in the castle, and her parents were killed when she was only 5. She knows she was watched and cared for by Rena, her guardian, which in fact, Rena died when Isabelline was 11, and that's when the young one took over.
other- none

Camoflania Castle

Fexia(king)- (rain, do you want it? Runa?)

Xena(queen)- Isabelline

Second-hand leaders(2)-

Eamon(Rain)
Enelya[elf](Runa)

Knights-

Warriors-

Villagers-

Deranix Forest(evil)

Leader-

Followers-

Warriors-

Undecided-

Other(creatures)-

News

-Open! THanks for Rain and Runa for the idea help![/b]

Last edited by |><=|Uno B on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE   ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:16 am

name- [Changing it to] Enelya
gender- Female
side- Good
Description- A tall 6'4 elven girl with pale skin. She has tall pointed ears and has a very regal face. With her long legs and arms she is very graceful and pracitcally floats when she moves. She likes to wear brown pants and a green tunic. She has a white speckled horse named Frego. She has a sword at her side at all times and a bow and arrows.
personality- A very fierce fighter, mean and rude at points, breathtakingly fierce and calm. She can blow up, very good with herbs and such. She is very nice and quiet when around friends.
rank- Second-Hand
history- Has always been in the Elven cities, until most recently. She fled to Camoflania Castle when her city was attacked and distroyed. She now resides there and helps gather herbs to heal, will go to war with the men when the time comes.
other- Has an emerald pendant like Arwen's that keeps her immortal. Appears to be approatly twenty-three, she's really over two-hundred.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE   ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:34 pm

(okay! Thanks. Get ben to post his! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE   ----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

----|Risen | Doom| Chapter I- 0 Deciding The Fates 0----Yes, another ELITE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: