RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black Python, (New addition!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

The Black Python, (New addition!) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:55 pm

The Black Python

Chapter one

Part: One

Runa's eyes were red and bloodshot as she slipped in the bed at five-thiry in the morning. She sighed and fell asleep silently dreaming of what had just happened. Her dreams woke her up fifteen minutes later sweeting. She silently cursed herself and went to get a shower, "It's five forty-five... And I'm about to get a shower, the story of my life." She muttered to herself.

Ten minutes later Runa was fully dressed and sitting beside her bed on the ground messing with some sort of an contraption in front of her. She sighed and slid her hand across the surface and it whirred to life. "Welcome Runa." A computerized voice said happily, "Your door will open in three-two-one" A door shot open beside her in her wall and she dropped in.
Apon landing on her feet she sighed and said, "Jason!" A man came running from a back room and asked, "Did you get any sleep last night?"
"No," Runa growled, "Just give me the suit. Please."
"Of course, I still worry about your health though..."
"JASON!"
"Yes, Yes," Jason said running back into the room. He emerged seconds later with a jet black suit flickering with purple sparks. Runa grabbed in and dissapeared in another room, she emerged seconds later with the suit on and her jet black hair concealed underneath the hood. It fit her form perfectly and it was like she was invisable except for her face. Which she took a mask from and slipped it on, Jason smiled and then threw a knive at Runa. She sighed and put up her arm and the knive shattered into a million pieces. She smiled and hissed, "Perfect...."

Part: Two

Runa smiled and then said, "Did you complete the car?"
Jason furrowed his brow, "Your 13, you can't drive."
"Fine..." Runa growled, "Do the hover boots work."
"Boots," Jason scoffed and said, "Press your ear."
Runa smiled and pressed the tip of her ear and she felt herself lift off the ground, "Tiger won't stand a chance."
"No he won't." Jason growled, "It's good being bad."
"Of course! You think with the way I'm getting all the fame I would be doing something good... Which is what I will be doing soon..." Runa smiled mysteriously.
"What would that be?" Jason asked handing Runa her belt of toxins and poisons.
Runa clipped it on and smiled under the mask, "You will find out..." She hissed slipping out the door with silence. She emerged as the sun was rising and said, "He will pay... For 'causing all of this..." She went toward the woods and dissapeared in the shadows as a couple passed, they stopped underneath a tree and kissed and The Black Python jumped out, "Why so sweet... It makes me want to PUKE." She said taking out a knive, "You know I have to give credit to the person who created The Joker, I wouldn't be who I am if it wasn't for him." She approuched the man and held his face in her hands, he flinched as she drew the knive across his cheek in an 'S' shape, "You'll always be scarred."
She slipped back into the shadows and disspeared in a tree trunk. She dropped and then threw off her suit putting on her regular clothes. She smiled happily and grabbed a plain purple backpack, "Time to go to school!" She laughed happily and skiped to the bus stop under her cover.

Chapter Two

[font=georgia]Part: One

[font=Georgia][color=black]The Key
Whenever A new part is added I will write it in white.

Character List!

Runa - A 13 year old girl who is really the Black Python, a super villan
Jason - Runa's butler, Her parents died what she was born. Jason has always taken care of her.
The Tiger - The city hero, masked of course.
The Black Python (A.K.A. Runa) - A super villan bent on killing 'The Tiger' who she believes killed her parents.

Last edited by |:.:|Runa|:.:| on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:02 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWESOMMMMMMMMMMME!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Thank you! You'll be surprised on what happens next!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:10 pm

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:33 pm

CHAPTER ONE PART: TWO ADDED!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Umm WHO IN THE WORLD IS THE BLACK PYTHON? xD It doesn't really say at all..
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:39 pm

(Runa. xDD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Oh. SHE'S A KILLER! xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Woah!! EVIL!! xD I like it Runa!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Python, (New addition!)   The Black Python, (New addition!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Python, (New addition!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: