RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert

Go down 
+3
Harvey
Otterwhisker
kieran c:
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert Empty
PostSubject: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:44 pm

Chapter 1 - Little Kids

MY FRIEND CAN'T JUMP!

Okay.. We were on the sidewalk at school.. And two first graders were running.. I told 'em to stop but of course they ignored me.
They both jumped, and one fell. I was like, " I told you you would fall!" And the one that didn't fall was like, " I didn't fall.." And I was like, " Your friend did."
Her reply was: " Thats because she can't jump!"
At that, me and my friends started busting up laughing.. Unusal first graders, I wonder if I was like that too.. xD

I'M STUCK!

I was on the swing, talking to my friends. A little girl comes up, sits on me while I'm swinging, and then gets off.
I was like.. " Uhh.." Then she threw bark from the playground on me, and started laughing really weirdly.
THEN she tied herself to the pole with her jacket and said she was stuck.
I was like, " You can get out you know.. Just-" Girl - " NOO!! I AM STUCK!!"
xD Niice Right?

Birdy

Okay.. My friend told me this one. Her brother was in class, and watching a video about birds, right?
Well, the girl on the video had an accent, and it sounded funny. So, the teacher pointed to a bird and asked for the name.
The brother raises his hand, and the teacher calls on him. " A turd." He answers, having NO CLUE at all what it means, the teacher and the class started laughing so hard..
To the brother, he even said that it sounded like; " This bird is called a turd.." To him on the video.. xD
Wow..

Chapter 2 - Teachers

PREACHER TEACHER

Okay, my bus driver one day started talking about a good relationship.. And stuff.. xD
' When my hubby came home.. Yadda yadda yadda..' It was so weird! Me and my friend started laughing under the seats. xD Then she's like.. ' Thats why it important to be good to your husband..' xD

Chapter 3 - PETS!

Eraser Eater

I held my lemon scented eraser to my dogs face, just to see what he'd to. He opened his mouth, and tryed to eat it! I pulled it away really quick and he keeps staring at it!

( I WILL BE ADDING MORE TALES SOON! )

Last edited by Branch on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:23 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Ha! I'd like to see that!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:03 am

LOL! Firsties!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:48 am

' Nother thing added. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:35 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm

XD OMG!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

I KNOW! xD I WAS LAUGHING SOOO HARD!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

LOL! 'This bird is called a turd!' LOL :lol:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 pm

xD Yeah.. At that point I was crying I was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:33 pm

LOL!

One time, my friends and I (including Socky) were at the park. It was fun, we were just fooling around, and this little kid comes up and says 'We need to defeat the Decipigon!' it was something like from Transformers I think. And we had no idea who this kid was, but I was like, 'YEAH!' to play along, and we went over with him laughing with each other for the seriousness and randomness this guy possessed. He's like 'Decipigon can kill 100 people at a time!' and I was like, 'Oh yeah, well I'd a Pessepigon (I made this up on the spot) and I can kill 1,000,000 people at a time!' And he was like 'Woah!' So I slowly approached the Decipigon and ambushed him from behind his imaginary self and killed him, but the kid was like, 'He's a Decipagon, he can't be killed' and I'm like ''WHAT?! WHAT KIND OF A CHEAP TRICK IS THAT?!' and he's like, 'Let's make a plan...' and we're like 'Okay..." and he's like, 'How about we copy his sword?" and he was like, six, so I thought he said 'coffe his sword' so I was like, 'You want us to coffe his sword?' and my friend was like, 'I shall kill you with my latte!' and we were all laughing, and so we 'coffed' his sword and killed him. And later, we were trying to shake the kid off since he kept following us, and so we pretened to be Decepigons and he just like, kicked us and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 am

UPDATED!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:34 am

Man, you live in an odd neighborhood x'D.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah.. And go to an odd school.. And.. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm

XDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:28 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 pm

LEMON ERASER! YUM! *munch* LOL!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 pm

I just licked it.. It doesn't taste like lemon. XD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 pm

I know! Those things taste like- like-- TURD BIRDS! XDXDXD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 pm

XDXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert   Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounters With Branch - The Expert
Page 1 of 1