RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Jack

PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) Empty
PostSubject: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:44 pm

RULES:

1.) RP in the THIRD-PERSON PLEASE!
2.) That is all

Information:

1.) An anemone is a baby porpoise. (In this RP)
2.) Our pack is located in Atlantic Ocean
3.) That is all.

You, a harbor porpoise, are swimming in the ocean. All of a sudden a sleek oddly black-colored porpoise bumps into you. "Hello. Who are you?" he asks, in a friendly tone. Without letting you answer the question, he asks you if you wanna join his pack. Yes, or no?

If yes:

Fill out this form:

Name:
♂Male, or ♀Female?:
Personality:
Pic or Description:
Interested in a Leading Position?: yes [] no []
Anemone or Regular Porpoise:

MY NAME ON THIS IS MATTHEW

:lol!: matthew?

Positions:

Pack Leader- Jack w/ Matthew
Pack Medicine Porpoise- Puppyrock w/ Patches
Pack Deputy- OPEN
Pack Anemone Leader: OPEN

Anemones-
Porpoises-

Last edited by Jack on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Jack
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Jack

PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Matthew swims around, and is lonely... :'(
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:25 pm

Name: Patches
♂Male, or ♀Female?: Female
Personality: Will Unfold
Pic or Description: Pretty black and white porpoise
Can she be medicine porpoise?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Name:Storm
Personality;Will unfold
Description:Black with white splotches
Other:Deputy please if not Med pourpoise apprentice
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Name: Sai
♂Male
Personality: Will unfold…
Pic or Description: Silver porpise
interseted in a leading postion? [√] no []
Anemone or Regular Porpoise: Porpoise
Back to top Go down
Jack
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Jack

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 pm

[[Thanks for joining!]]
Back to top Go down
Jack
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Jack

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:44 pm

Matthew swam around, and saw a pretty black an white porpoise. "Hello. What is your name?" he asks. He knows who she is, just wants to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:45 pm

"My name is Patches." I said, looking over at the other porpoise.
Back to top Go down
Jack
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
Jack

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:46 pm

I am Matthew. Welcome to the pack. Do you like dolphins? (Matthew has this thing about dolphins... more later!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)   PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PorpoisePack: In need of lots of leading postitions! (Created by ~•The Twilight Co.•~)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Other Animal Role-Plays :: Aquatic Life RPs-
Jump to: