RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights

Go down 
+11
Suburbia
Becca!
Harvey
Blank's Toucan
Otterwhisker
Mad MOAI
Jay
Jєt
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Ω ViolentSong Ω
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Lizzie - I layed in the sun my belly swollen. I was due anytime now.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:56 pm

(make her have pups already!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:59 pm

((Sorry xD))

Lizzie - I licked the little tiny pups heads. I jusy had, had them yesterday. There was 4 of them in all.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Can I delete all my wolves and make a new character?

Name~ Bowser
Gender~ Male
Personality~ Impatient and easily irritated but otherwise calm. Doesn't attack others without a good reason.
Description~ This.
Eyes - Amber
Fur - Dark gray
Shell - White
Power~ Can breathe fire.
Other~ ?

Last edited by Riolu on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:06 pm

(I'll be two!)

Name~ Ama
Gender~ female
Personality~ will unfold
Description~ Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 Vine_Element__Earth_by_Martyrwerewolf
Mate?~ HECK NO!
Power~ Earth
Want a pixel from me?~
Other~ Pup of Lizzie and contender

Name~ Crash
Gender~ male
Personality~ will unfold
Description~ Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 Lightning_Wolf_by_CaptainMorwen
Mate?~ HECK NO!
Power~ Lightning/ speed
Want a pixel from me?~
Other~ pup of lizzie and contender.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:08 pm

(Riolu, why delete your wolves? You can have them and Bowser. but what are your wolves' names?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:12 pm

((AWW!! no plot... Sadness! Maybe I'll introduce Blueblaze more then.
And hey, Socky, want Fable and Blueblaze to be buds? Blueblaze is a lot like him... angry, mean, tough, etc. XD And he basically has done nothing. XD))

Spark padded through camp. It was a relief to not have something kill him. "Icepelt!" he barked across the camp to the blue wolf.

"Yeah?" Icepelt answered, padding over to Spark.

"Have you hunted yet? I'm starving." he said, shrugging.

"Not yet," Icepelt said with a shake of his head. He thought about anything he needed to do but nothing came to mind, so he agreed and trotted with Spark out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Recluse: "Hey boys!" I flew down to my mate.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 pm

"Hey, Recluse!" Spark said eagerly, nuzzling her affectionatley and licking the fur between her ears.

Icepelt shyed away a bit, but walked over to Spark again tentavily.

"We're going hunting. Do you wanna come?" Spark inquired.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Recluse: "Of course!" I was a lot less serious.

(GTG!)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:22 pm

(( AWWW! *is sad* ))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Name~ Locke
Gender~Male
Personality~Funny, Playful, Pup-like
Description~Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 Wolf_110
Mate?~When he gets older =)
Power~Ice and Rock ((Can mold and control rock and other forms kinda like it, Iron, Steel, ETC))
Want a pixel from me?~IDC
Other~Nope

Name ~ Kiya (Kee-a)
Gender~ Female
Personality~ Playful, Always once to do the right thing, Jubilant
Description~ A light mint green with beautiful white swirls. Has red toes.
Mate~ No but really wants one when she grows up.
Power~ Shapeshifting (Adopted from her mother) Fire
Pixel?~ SURE!
Other?~Both are Lizzie's and Contender's pups!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Realizing that they weren't there, Lawkyn turned to Roseclaw. "I guess we'll go by ourselves, then. Two is enough to hunt down a small deer..."

"We'll need to head south," Roseclaw replied, wondering where the others had gone. She stood up and raced in the direction of the forest, with Lawkyn close behind. For a moment, while they were running, she remembered the last time she and Lawkyn had hunted a deer together. That was in late spring, just before he became her mate.

Garjou, Whitney and Perishsong had gone off somewhere, on a journey. This was Lawkyn and Roseclaw's first hunt alone, and Roseclaw was excited. The scent of deer was strong, and she spied a fat one over to the west slightly. Quickly, Lawkyn told her to go around it and scare it.

As she crept over and leaped out at the deer, she watched at Lawkyn's spot. And all of a sudden, he leaped out. She was impressed by his strength. He dealt a final strike to the deer, looking into its eyes before biting in on the neck.

Lawkyn couldn't help but wonder when there would be pups. He wanted them, but he had to be patient. It wasn't as if they could just appear.

It was a while before they reached the edge of the trees, but when they got there, they were psyched up about the hunt. Roseclaw crouched down, listening and scenting the air. Her ears swiveled slightly to the left, and she headed in that direction, with her mate close behind. And finally, she could see the white ears of a deer.

With her tail, she signaled for Lawkyn to go around on the other side of it. He crept silently, and she used scent to determine when he got there. Finally, when he did, she leaped onto the deer. It was a male, she could see, so it would be a bit more of a challenge, but also more meat.

Quickly, Lawkyn glared at the deer, killing it with a bite. He ate his fill first, but Roseclaw didn't mind waiting. Afterwards, he backed down, and Roseclaw stepped up, eating quickly. There was not much left of the meat, but they ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 pm

((Finished form.

I don't really want to handle four wolves.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:36 pm

(Ri, what were their names?)

(Back Blue!)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

(Hey Var wanna' RP?)
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Dex: I sat alone by the bay. Watching the stars, wishing. "Hey...Moegami...God of Inferno...I know ya can't hear me up there...but...I want you to have this...put it to good use...take care of it...guard it with your life!" I put a small coin that had a hole in the middle, it was half gold half silver. It had more to it than appearance. I set it in the water, it was carried away in the sea. I watched as the ocean's waves ate the token. "Dunno why I came to you Moegami...you are the first one I thought of! Take good care of my token..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Lizzie - I sighed and set my head on my paws. It was so boring in the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Ama: I laughed with Crash.

Crash: I rolled over.

Contender: "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Lizzie - "This is the only action that ever happens in this place" I grumbled.

Locke - I tackled my brother, Crash.

Kiya - I nuzzled my small muzzle into my fathers fur.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:55 pm

((AND YAY! YOU'RE BACK! XD))

Spark slowly walked along with Recluse and Icepelt. "Where Do you think we should hunt?"

"Otters are upriver this time of year," suggested Icepelt.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Varjak_Paw wrote:
(Dangit! I'll resend it...)

Amaterasu: The Cherry Bomb exploded. "You can't hurt me with my own powers!" I howled. "AMATERASU THE SUN GODDESS NEVER BACKS DOWN!!!"

((XD))

Fable curled his lip. "That makes the two of us." He unsheathed his claws, a harmless but impressive-looking Inferno smoldering at his paws. "I heard you have a pack."
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:03 pm

(socky, agree to my PM or not?)
Contender: "Exactly!"

Recluse: "Over my centuries I've found that rabbits, opossum, and elk are too!"

Amaterasu: "I know you...but...I was the only sun god...the ONLY wolf god...the closest thing I got was Hanagami, the bloom god! Prove to me you are a god!"
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

((I have to go, but yes, I agree. Leave Am and Fable frozen in time, okay? Thx bye.))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Lizzie - I mangaged a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights   Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pond Dust Magic Wolves~ Part Seven~ Days and Knights
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next