RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
~ Tealeaf ~
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 pm

Welcome to The Forest of Fire & Ice. Where Cats rule the forest, but Vampires and Werwolfs do to.

~Rules~

1. Follow all of he RPC rules for Rping.
2. No Violence or Bad Language.
3. Please help new Rpers if they have any questions.
4. Be nice.
5. If you have any questions ask me.
6. If you are found breaking any of these rules there will be consequences.

~Form~

Name:
Description: (Cats can be colors that fit their personality.)
Personality: (Elaborative with this)
Clan: (Frost Coven of Fire pack)
Other:
Power: ( vampire cats can have powers but no werewolf cats can.)

~Frost Coven~
These cats are half vampire half cats. They have gold, red, and black eyes, that change. They have big fangs and markings of red and black. These cats part of the forest is filled with pine trees that are always covered with snow. These cats hunt like vampires and can have powers.

Leader:
IceStar~ Tealeaf ~ She-Cat ~ Icestar grew up in a hollowed out tree stump with her mother, Coldrose, father, Fangfrost, and her brother, Frostbite who is Icestar’s medicine cat. Icestar’s Family was abandoned by the clans, because Coldrose and Fangfrost were turned into Vampcats. Icestar lived a hard, cold, but happy life. Her parents worked hard to keep Icestar, and her brother, Frostbite fed, safe, and healthy. One night when Coldrose and Fangfrost went out to hunt, a pack of Werecats attacked them both. When Icestar and Frostbite went looking for their parents, the siblings found their parents dead in the scarlet snow. Icestar has grown up to hating the Fire pack and all Werecats in her heart. Soon she and her brother got turned into Vampcats too, and started Frost Coven. Icestar is a strong, powerful, sweet, and fierce she-cat. She longs for love and wants someday to have a family of her own. She is a white Turkish Angora with black swirls all over. She is a very good fighter and if you engage her you neck is in trouble. Her power is she can grow ice.

Deputy:

Med. Cat:
FrostBite~ Tealeaf ~ Tom ~ Frostbite grew up in a hollowed out tree stump with his mother, Coldrose, father, Fangfrost, and his sister, Icestar who is Frostbite’s leader. Frostbite’s Family was abandoned by the clans, because Coldrose and Fangfrost were turned into Vampcats. Frostbite lived a hard, cold, but happy life. His parents worked hard to keep Frostbite, and his sister, Icestar fed, safe, and healthy. One night when Coldrose and Fangfrost went out to hunt, a pack of Werecats attacked them both. When Icestar and Frostbite went looking for their parents, the siblings found their parents dead in the scarlet snow. Frostbite has grown up to hating the Fire pack and all Werecats in his heart. Soon he and his sister got turned into Vampcats too, and started Frost Coven. Frostbite is a grey/blue Russian Blue with white swirls all over like his sisters. Frostbite is a Med. Cat, and is happy about being a Vampire. He is very smart and witty. He has a power to grow any herb and is usually very shy around big crowds.

Warriors:
Rosepetal ~ Harvey ~ Light brown cat with dark red patches. Green eyes. ~ Shy and caring, but you may want to run a few worlds away if she's mad at you. ~ She-Cat ~ Can see the future

TopazClaw ~ Runa ~ A dark topaz pelt with black swirls covering it. Her eyes very from a bright golden to the dark black. Her claws are abnormally large and are a jet black. Her tail is long with black swirls going down it. ~ A protective she-cat that will fight to the death. You do not want to meet TopazClaw in a fight because she will either fight until she dies or you do. When she isn't fighting she is usually cold and won't speak to anyone. She likes to be alone and consiters being a vampcat a curse. ~ She-cat ~She can't remember when she used to be a regular cat, which makes her angry.

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Elders:

~Fire Pack~

These cats grow into giant wolfs according to the moons pattern. Usualy the color of thier fur is the color of the heart. These cats live on the part of the forest where the trees let in alot of light causing it to be very hot.these cats grow bigger and bigger until they reach thier full growth as a werecats.

Leader:
Emberstar ~ Tealeaf ~ Tom ~

Deputy:

Med. Cat:
Bloodlust ~ Tealeaf ~ She-Cat ~

Warriors:
FrostEye ~ Branch ~ Tom ~ A Light Silver/Blue Tom With Blue Eyes ~ Angered Easily.. Snappy.. EVIL

Apprentices:

Queens and Kits:

Elders:

Last edited by ~ Tealeaf ~ on Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:02 am

Name: Rosepetal
Description: (Cats can be colors that fit their personality.) Light brown cat with dark red patches. Green eyes.
Personality: (Elaborative with this) Shy and caring, but you may want to run a few worlds away if she's mad at you.
Clan: (Frost Coven of Fire pack) Frost coven
Other:.....
Power: ( vampire cats can have powers but no werewolf cats can.) Can see the future
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:06 am

Rosepetal padded around camp, unsure what to do.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 am

Icestar padded out of her den seeing a she-cat. Icestar padded over to her and said " hello you are in the Ice coven i sence you are unsure who you are and why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:12 am

Rosepetal nodded. "Exactly. I feel very different." She said, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:14 am

"You are part....vampire." the she-cat said in a strong voice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:17 am

Name: Frost - Eye
Description: A Light Silver/Blue Tom With Blue Eyes
Personality: Angered Easily.. Snappy.. EVIL!
Clan: Fire Pack
Other: No..
Power: ...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 am

Rosepetal flinched. She had heard stories in her childhood about vampire cats, but never had she thought that they were real. "How do you know?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:21 am

"Because im one, and this is a clan for vampire cats. Would you like to join?" the she cat said. (accepted branch i will add now rp?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:22 am

( YES! xD )

Forst-Eye padded around Fire Pack camp, confused.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am

Rosefrost hesitated, then nodded slowly. "I guess I better be in a place where I can be taught what I must do."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am

Emberstar walked up to the tom saying "hello welcome to the Fire Pack."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:25 am

" Hi.. Why do I feel so weird.. And confused?" Frost-Eye hissed in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 am

"Welcome we vampires have strength and power unlike any cat. Try it out on that rock."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 am

"You are a half werewolf half cat" he said strongly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:27 am

Frost-Eye shook his head. " No, your lying." He hissed.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 am

"No im not. I grow rapidly according to the moon and I hunt like a werewolf and i kill like a werewolf, but i dont want you to seee that quiet yet." emberstar said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 am

Frost-Eye snarled, not wanting to believe it. " Liar."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am

a raccon rustled in the bushes.
Emberstar knew the young warrior would not belive if he didnt show him so he pounced on the raccon and killed him easily. "There you satisified."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:10 am

Name: TopazClaw
Description: A dark topaz pelt with black swirls covering it. Her eyes very from a bright golden to the dark black. Her claws are abnormally large and are a jet black. Her tail is long with black swirls going down it.
Personality: A protective she-cat that will fight to the death. You do not want to meet TopazClaw in a fight because she will either fight until she dies or you do. When she isn't fighting she is usually cold and won't speak to anyone. She likes to be alone and consiters being a vampcat a curse.
Clan: Frost Coven
Other: She can't remember when she used to be a regular cat, which makes her angry.
Power: Unknown for now.

Last edited by Musique Runa on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 am

(i would prefer if you did ut it dont matter. accepted....rp?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:18 am

(Oh well then I'll change it, hold on.)
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:26 am

(ok rp i dont have long it snowed today so im going to my granmas.)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:29 am

(Okay, It is fixed.)

Topazclaw hissed and padded around the camp, she hated her life, it was meaningless.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:36 am

(lol i gtg i added her.)

Frostite walked around camp and saw a she-cat. He then moved over to her and said "hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Fantasy Cat RPs-
Jump to: