RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:45 am

Lilliana sighed and finally set the basketball down on the rack. She wiped some sweat of her brow and went over to her locker, apon seeing Jarmy she smiled, "Hey Jarmy, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Jarmy smile. "Ah..Just the normal stuff." He answered calmly. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:32 pm

"Nothing, just the normal dad making me shoot hoops for 3 hours. Gosh, he'll be the death of me." Lilliana said jokingly at the end.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Jarmy chuckled. "I could of guessed." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Lilliana smiled, "So... where's your next class? I have photography."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Jarmy nodded. "I have History." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 pm

"Oh, See you later!" Lilliana said waving as she ran off towards her Photography class. When she got there her teacher told them that they would be photographing people in class today, he split them all up and Lilliana's group was history.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Jarmy walked toward class, he entered and sighed, It was a stupid review day.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Lilliana walked with a couple more girls toward the History class, she walked in and relayed everything her teacher had told her to the History teacher. He nodded and told them that they could do it as long as there was no flash on their cameras and that they didn't disrupt class.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Jarmy saw Lilliana walk in. He tapped his pencil on his desk and wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Lilliana smiled and walked over to the window, she got a good angle on the class and snapped a picture quietly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:00 pm

Jarmy listened, not seeing Lilliana take a picture.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:02 pm

Lilliana decided to get a student's point-of-view for the next shot, so she quietly walked over to Jarmy's desk. Kneeling down beside it, she snapped a picture that looked like she was sitting in a desk watching the teacher.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Jarmy noticed Lilliana by his deck. He almost choked. Class was over in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Lilliana took a couple more pictures and then ran out of class, trying to get back to hers.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:15 pm

The bell rang. He hopped out of his desk and ran over to his locker. THe day was over.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Lilliana returned to her locker with her camera, as she looked through her pictures she noticed that while she had been running out of class, her camera had gone off and It got a picture of Jarmy.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:19 pm

jacob picked up his books and walked to his locker. He wanted to get out of this place, so he messed up on his locker combination a couple of times. He struggled, trying to remember the code, tehn it struck him. He got his hair clip and unlocked the lock. He jamed his books into the locker and grabbed his ipod. "I'm free!" He wanted to say, but the teachers lounge was right across from him.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Jarmy shut his locker and swung his bag over his sholder(sp?). He noticed Lilliana.

~~~

Casady slammed her locker shut, and grabbed her bag before rushing away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Lilliana looked over to see Jarmy, she powered down her camera and gave him a rough smile.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Jarmy smiled back at Lilliana, not noticing that she had powered off her camra quickly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Lilliana shoved it into her locker and slung a red backpack over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:27 pm

{I dunna what to say...}
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 am

Jarmy watched. Too early to ask... He thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:30 am

Lilliana looked at Jarmy questioningly, "So... what are you plans this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~   ~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Shooting Star High ~~ Part I ~ Livin' a life ~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next