RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)

Go down 
+3
1cheergirl12
( labbie! )
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
7 posters

Do You Want to See A Bird RP Thread???
YES!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!
Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_lcap86%Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Okay, I'm kind of neutral here. (Me: T__T)
Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_lcap14%Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
NO! ICK! (Me: :'()
Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_lcap0%Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) Empty
PostSubject: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:55 am

Okay, I read on another thread that if we have enough votes for a subject of RPs, Sparkle might add a section with that!

So, I want to hold a poll for it.

DO YOU THINK BIRD RPS ARE A GOOD IDEA?
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:00 am

Alright! Let the voting begin!

~Sparkledog
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
1cheergirl12
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
1cheergirl12

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:04 pm

It would be a great idea! :)
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 pm

3 more votes! ^^
Back to top Go down
Starlight Kitsune
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Starlight Kitsune

Location : Catching up on what I've missed in the past, like, two months. Again. So... much... CHANGE!

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:01 pm

I'd love 'em! I've never been in a bird RP before, but here's a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/cattails190/index.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:14 pm

1 more vote!
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:59 pm

I voted! :D
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:00 pm

6 votes now we get bird rps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa that was quick
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:15 pm

Lol! I think Bird RP's would be awsome.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Alrighty! Bird RPs are going to be added to the forum...now!

~Sparkledog
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:38 pm

Added under Video Game RPs- Enjoy!

Sparkledog~
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:39 pm

:rotfl: Okay, I'm not laughing, but I'm like that, sort of. Open mouthed and shaking!!
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)   Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparkle! I forgot to post here first! (Please delete the other thread, I needed a poll to go with this.)
Page 1 of 1