RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:32 pm

Fern finished the pray and went to look for that artic wolf.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:03 am

name: Skye
description: auburn/rust colored with white tip on tail and white paws. right ear is white
personality: brave, adventurous, a bit crazy at times, likes to be with friends... always. kindhearted
inerested in high-rank? Which one?: idc
history: was a beta in another pack which grew to large for her liking. all of the foxes would fight for ranks and hers was taken over. she decided to abandon her quarreling pack and search for a more peaceful, friendly one
other: Tratior is gone refuses to eat meat... always gnawing on tree bark and loves berries and roots
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:16 am

Skye wandered over to a tree. She sniffed the air, preoccupied. gosh how i hate being alone.... she thought. suddenly, a faint smell reached her pointed nose. it was a new pack, one that she had never seen before. she longed for company, hopefully this pack would be samll.... and let her in! her white ear twitched in unison with a faint flicking of her tail. she sniffed again, remembering the scent. she froze for a moment pondering if she dared set foot in the unknown territory...
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:34 am

name: Ran ((Pronounced like "Ron"))

wanted rank: None

description: An orange fox with white paws, muzzle, ear-tips and tail-tip. Her front left paw is jet-black for unknown reasons. Her eyes are a bright green.

personality: Rather timid and easily abashed, Ran usually likes to follow rather than lead. She doesn't want to stand out or get much attention, since it might lead to her being put down. She just wants to be peaceful and doesn't like getting in others' ways, so she's not really fit for an important rank. She isn't very confident and usually backs away from challenges. However, she is intelligent and easily thinks up strategies. She likes helping her pack this way and inside, believes she is of great value. The exact opposite of lazy, Ran likes moving around. She's often seen running outside camp or hunting. She likes doing favors for others and enjoys any workout she gets. Overall, she is friendly and amiable, willing to help anyone in need or cheer them up when they need it.

inerested in high-rank? Which one?: No

history: She was born deep in the forest, along with two brothers. Her mother's, father's, and two brothers' names, respectively, were Orchid, Kumo, Ezekiel and Cobra. When she was young, Ran pronounced her brother's name "Aiz-uh-kul," and he got rather annoyed with her. However, she learned to pronounce it "Ee-ZEE-kee-el" when she was old enough to have common sense, although she still sometimes affectionately referred to him as "AIZ-uh-kul." As for Cobra, he tended to act proud and powerful, so she shied away from him. Ezekiel was really the closest friend she had when she was young. She left her family, as every fox does, once she was old enough, and found the Fern Pack.

other: "Fern finished the pray and went to look for that artic wolf." It's spelled ARCTIC. Sorry to sound rude, I'm kind of picky about grammar... :oops:
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:50 pm

(kyterlize- please don't rp before I approve. I helps.

Shiny Gengar- approved. thanks!)

Fern muttered something and padded away she sighed and jumped up into a low branch of her favorite oak tree, as she looked around the camp silently.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:54 pm

((sorry. im new. reallllllyyyy new. like yesteday new. idk the rules :D ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:57 pm

(Nice to meet you then! ^.~)

Lunaro padded out of the camp, and out to a rocky cliffhang the overlooked the rest of the territory. He howled deepy, adoring how it echoed over the woodland.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:03 pm

(okay. your approved. Thanks for tellin' me.)

Fern jumped down and sighed. She sniffed, pointing her nose up. She put a paw in her face, only to discovery it invisible. She stumbled over, stunned.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Skye took a step back. she heard a low howl in the distance. who is that? are they friendly??? i wonder.....
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Lunaro sighed, and left the cliff. "Prey is low anyway- I guess I'll g hunting." the white male muttered to himself, cantering into the brush.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 pm

Skye heard a rustling in the brushy undergrowth which startled her. she stuck her nose under the tall grass but quickly pulled it out and reared back. what was that white thing?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Fern sighed again and headed out into the forest. She spotted a Fox near the undergrowth and she growled, fur brisling.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Skye heard a growl from behind her. Light on her feet, she bravely turned around to see Fern staring straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:58 am

Ran stayed in the shadows, ducking in the undergrowth. She watched the strange foxes start growling at one another. As long as she stuck close to the ground, she could stay hidden. Hiding her ears with her one black paw helped as well, and she just hoped they wouldn't scent her. Then, she would probably be doomed.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:05 am

"i dont want to harm you. really. ive been in search for a new pack. my old one was much to large and somewhat abusive! do you have room for another member?" skye spoke softly to fern
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 am

Fern stayed put. "You talk quiet fast, don't you?" She questioned. "I've had a harder life anyway." She explained, her tail swishing behind her as she exaimed her paws. She looked at Skye. "What's your name?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

Lunaro stayed hidden, observing Fern handling the young fox. His cyan eyes drifted, and landed on a white tail tip poking out of the brush. Lunaro spoke a French line solemly, and then came up to the fox's rear, then spindling it out of the bush. "There's more than one Fern." Lunaro barked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:13 pm

((If you didn't get the message, she was almost completely hidden, but whatever.))

Ran whirled around, lowering herself in front of that wolf. How could they possibly have detected her? She leaned back slightly, whining and putting her tail between her legs as a sign of submission.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Fern flanced at Lunaro. "Spying on me once again?" She growled.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"my name is Skye. i hate solitude! please won't you accept me into your pack? i'm a great hunter and i can run fast and......" Skye was interrupted by Lunaro's observation
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Fern turned back to Skye. "I'm Fern. THat furball over there is Lunaro. Come on." She growled, turning toward camp.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Skye hung her head in submission and as indication to her loyalness and followed Fern.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Lunaro muttered something, and looked at the twindling fox. "Come, and quit your whimpering." he siad, flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Fern wove through the ferns. "Lunaro!" She barked, stopping and waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Skye skidded to a stop from her canter, almost ramming into Fern. She craned her neck to glance back at the white fox who was coaxing another fox out of the reeds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-   ~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Fern Fox Pack~~^P.a.r.t. I- -The change-
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next