RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..:Cats of wonders Rp:..

Go down 
+6
Jay
Jєt
Harvey
Becca!
❝ lauren ❞
~ Tealeaf ~
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:20 pm

" Your welcome, you can do stuff with fire and all I can do is grow some flowers." Smallkit smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Name: Nightbreeze
Description: A beautiful Calico cat, Her eyes change colors often depending on her mood, but it's mainly Green with different shades. She has a bit different pattern of calico on her fur, as in there is more orange in some places, then a splatter of dark black on top. Well, she mostly has splatter of black everywhere there is a different color. She was some leaves around her tail, which gives her lots of power when jumping, because the leaves are like 'wings'. (They help balance better.)
Personality: Nightbreeze is mainly a very cheerful cat, though she can become suddenly a bit mad, even if you don't know what you did to make her mad. A Lot offends her, so that could be a reason she gets suddenly gloomy around you. She is a bit shy, but she acks a lot like a small playful kit when she gets to know you.
Clan: Marshclan.
Other: Not that I know of.
Power: She can create darkness, which can 'blind' the opponent of seeing her for a few moments. Also, here leaves on her tail can create more leaves, and make those new leaves blow onto the opponent, which makes it hard to get to her, because all the leaves are in there way.

I'm not sure if I should have PMed you this form or not, so don't eat me if I made a mistake. ^^
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:42 pm

(exepted I DONT EATS PEOPLES)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:45 pm

"But, you can choke cat's with vines and trap them..." Brushkit mewed calmly his pelt brussling against the wind.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Smallkit cocked his head, considering. " Yes, true."
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:51 pm

seasonkit bounced over to smaalkit and brush kit and said "whats going on" she instinly grew a fine and grabed cobblkestonekit sayin " get over here you"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:20 pm

((Anyone rp in TundraClan? I've got Nightkit. And thanks for accepting me Tealeaf!))
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm

[ Okay, so were should I start? In Marshclan's camp? ]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:50 pm

( If you wanna get found, your in the forest, if not.. Then yes. :D)
Back to top Go down
Ginger.
Original
Ginger.

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:53 pm

[ Okay, Forest. =) ]

Nightbreeze shivered as the wind blew on her. She was travelling for so long, she seemed as if she was half dead, wanting to just find a home already and warm up.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

(ok anyone wanna rp on this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:Cats of wonders Rp:..   ..:Cats of wonders Rp:.. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:Cats of wonders Rp:..
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18