RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Ben gasped "Is it hot?" He asked looking at the glowing orange orb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"No... Not really just really warm." Lilliana smiled and then fell back on her bottom as Apollo appeared with his shades on, "Dude, why are you stealing my sun?"

"I need it!"

"Sorry." Apollo said taking the sun and dissapearing. Lilliana frowned and then said, "Well that stunk."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm

"Oh. Now we'll be on this quest for the rest of our lives." Jacob grumbled and leaned up against a tree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Lilliana smiled brightly, "No, no we aren't!" She took the real fold out from underneath her and said, "He took my lipgloss..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm

"Oh gods. Now he's going to come and strangle us." Ben said and took the sun in his hands so if Apollo came and attacked them he would be the one to be brutaly hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Nah..." She started to jog toward the deep woods, "We need to find that leaf!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:28 pm

"A leaf." Ben said and started searching through a single tree. "This mioght take a little while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:30 pm

"I think it'll be green... which isn't much help..." Lilliana muttered looking through the leaves on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:31 pm

Ben rolled his eye's "Why can't it have a sign saying 'It's this leaf!'"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Lilliana laughed and then smiled, "You got your wish..." All the sudden she pointed to a tree with a single green leaf on it. She smiled and said, "It's that one I can tell..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:33 pm

"Yeah, good point." Ben said and ran up to pick it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Lilliana smiled and then looked at him puzzled, "We're finished..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Erebus appeared infront of them with a small tank with the (Cowfish thingie that if you burn it's intrails it could help conquer the enemy.)
He reached out and grabbed the sun and leaf. He dissapeared with the two items leaving the tank behind.

Dionysus appeared in Erebus's place. He sneered and put his hands on the tank. 'The god that will turn' He quoted the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:43 pm

Lilliana growled and stepped forward, "Mr. D!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Dionysus tangled her in strangling grape vines against the tree and popped out of the air along with the tank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Lilliana gasped as she lost the air in her lungs. She fought with all her power to remain conscious and there was a sudden bright golden light. Another girl appeared with a golden sowrd in her hand and she smiled brightly as she cut Lilliana loose. Lilliana dropped to the ground and gasped.

(Form will be coming soon, don't worry.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:48 pm

(Ok =))

Ben ran over to Lilliana to help her up and regain breath.
"Who are you?" He asked looking up at the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Name (Full please): Arabelle [No middle name] Davina
Description: A pale tall girl with long golden blonde hair. She has bright doe-brown eyes that appear to be very intelligent. She has long legs and arms and stands presisly five'four.
Personality (No Unfolds please): A bright, intelligent girl, with serious anger issues. She is extremly intelligent and it amazes all her teachers. She has serious anger issues, but is still immensly nice and sweet. It is very hard not to like her. She will usually keep all of her emotions bottled up inside and the blow up randomly and start talking about things that happened in the past.
Parent (Or if you are a Greek creature Satyr, Tree Nymph, ETC): Athena
Other: Nope
Good Side or Bad?: Good

"My name is Arabelle Davina, Athena sent me to assist you." Arabelle said strongly, helping Lilliana up, "Lilliana I presume, and Ben?"

"Yes." Lilliana said smiling, "Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:02 pm

((Accepted))

"Er- Yeah..." Ben replied biting his lip hoping Athena hadn't heard his comment earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:07 pm

"I just recently learned of my true mother, I actually just met her actually and she sent me straight to you guys, she said I would be needed and that she would take care of Dionysus." Arabelle said smiling.

Lilliana nodded, "Thank you."

Arabelle smiled and then turned to Ben, "Athena forgives you, son of Posidon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Ben nodded and said "We should get back to camp..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:11 pm

Lilliana nodded back and then said, "Let's go my way!" She snapped her fingers and they all lifted into a whirlwind and speed off to camp at breathtaking speeds.

Arabelle smiled, "Thanks Lilli."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Ben felt queasy as they arrived at Half-Blood Hill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Lilliana landed inside the border and ran towards camp.

Arabelle followed swiftly behind Lilli. She arrived and stood in front of Chiron. "Chiron." Arabelle said bowing in front of him.

Chiron smiled and said, "There is no need Arabelle, I am glad Athena has finally revealed herself to you."

Arabelle smiled and said, "Where is my cabin?"

"Over there, your things are already inside." Chiron said pointing toward Athena's cabin.

Arabelle trotted slowly toward the cabin, her golden blonde hair flowing out behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

"Well, Chiron we finished but... Dionysus took the 'reward'" Ben explained his stomach readjusting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next