RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Lilliana chuckled quietly and then took the grape, She raised her eyebrows and said, "At least if this is poison, I'll die happy." She poped it into her mouth and then dissapeared as she swallowed.

~~~

Lilliana appeared on the North side of The Great Wall, wobbling back and forth, she grabbed onto the side for support and heard Mr. D say, "Did I forget to warn you about the side-affects, silly me." Lilliana rolled her eyes and waited for Ben to arrive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Ben plopped it into his mouth and arrived next to Lilliana, he stumbled around as if he was intoxicated (I hope that isn't bad for me to say. xD) He almost did a face plant into the tiled ground but caught himself at the last second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Lilliana chuckled and smiled, "You get over it pretty soon." She steadied Ben and then jogged toward the South side of the wall, "I wasn't very specific when I thought of where I wanted to go, I'm just happy it put me actually on the wall, It would've stinked if I had to scale the walls... But then agian..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Ben laughed, "That would really stink." He leaned up against one of the walls for support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:23 pm

"Not really, Come on Fishboy, we have an object to find." Lilliana said laughing and jogging in pace, "I have energy, come on, I don't want to waste much time here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:26 pm

Ben followed behind her trying to think of a nickname for her. "I'm just hoping we really don't have to eat Scorpion while we're here." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Lilliana chuckled and continued to Jog, letting herself propel herself forward with wind everyonce in a while. She finally arrived at the South side and stopped for a quick breath, "Items." Lilliana said and the asked, "Do have any idea of what they are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Ben shook his head and bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:52 pm

Lilliana sighed and then said, "Follow me and be quite." She winked and then entered the small guard toward in front of her. The guard inside jumped and brandished a long sword. She smiled and said, "Please, Sir, we're just torists and we need to get through." The man growled and didn't move a musle. She furrowed her brows and then high-kicked him in the chest, he fell over and Lilliana yelled, "RUN!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Ben ran after her, trampling over the guards torso. "Why in the gods did you do that?!" He gasped catching up to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:57 pm

Lilliana turned, "Why in the gods did you step on him?! He wasn't dead, just fainted!" She rolled her eyes and then swept the guard up with a gust of wind. She set him back in his seat and put the sword beside him, shutting the door behind her, "Come on." She whispered eyes sparkling as she jogged forward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:01 pm

"Because I felt like it. He was a son of Athena I just knew it." Ben said following her at a jog. "But of course Zeus has no enemies except for Kronos and his followers." He rolled his eye's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Lilliana gasped and then swept Ben up with a powerful wind, suspending him in the air. Her eyes glistened as she growled, "First, don't you ever talk about Athena like that agian. Second, Don't even talk about my father." She dropped him like a rock and let him land on the stone fairly hard. She jogged forward faster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:07 pm

Ben got up and ran towards her. "Gosh, can't you take a joke?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Lilliana jogged faster and propelled herself with the wind. She arrived at the next Guard house quickly and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Ben slowed down to a slow jog once he arrived at the guard house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 pm

Lilliana sighed as she saw that there was no guard in this one. She pushed her way through to the other side and then dissapeared over the edge of the wall...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Ben followed silently, He quickly hopped over the wall after Lilliana. It really stunk that they couldn't admire the history.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:29 pm

Lilliana skidded down the side of the wall, on her side. She arrived at the bottom and cushioned her landing with the air. She smiled and then ran into the forest...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Why is it that we never ever go in water? Ben thought as he walked along the forest after Lilliana. The overgrowen Bonsai's consistantly in sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Lilliana skidded to a stop beside a huge Bonsi tree and then broke a branch off, a Dryad appeared and hissed, "You have taken what you need now be gone!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm

"What in the-?" Ben said staring at the crooked branch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:12 pm

"I don't know." Lilliana said shrugging, "I was going to use it as a-"

(Insert god's name here, I forgot, xP) Appeared and grabbed the stick, "Thanks, now I want you to find me the Leaf of Demeter and the sun of Apollo, Then your quest will end."

"Walking stick." Lilliana said finishing her sentence as he dissapeared. She looked at Ben and said, "You heard him, he needs a leaf and a sun..."

Last edited by .:|>Lilli<| on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
They're over 9000!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:14 pm

(Leave of Leaf?)

Ben nodded, "Weird" He said and reached towards the sky sarcastically as if he was going ot take thesun out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:17 pm

(Leaf, oops!)

Lilliana chuckled and smiled she walked forward and then suddenly tripped on something gold and sparkly. She fell down and caught herself with a gust of air before picking up the golden shiny orb. She smiled, "I think I found the sun..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next