RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Ben took out his sword and started to try to sharpen and polish it, He always did this when he was kind of upset.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Soon, it was the end of dinner and she went up to the alter and ripped her burger in half, "One for the best mom ever, Artemis. And the other for the best uncle ever, Apollo." She stood there and then went and grabbed her bags. She stood waiting for Ben...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Ben scraped his whole plate of food into the fire and whispered "Thank you Dad, please get Zus to fix his problem with me and Lilliana" Ben walked over about three yards away from her and picked up his bags.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Lilliana decided to expirament something, "Ben, stay still." She slowly walked toward Ben. When sh was about an foot from him an Arrow and a sprout of water erupted in front of her. She jumped back and stared.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 pm

"It seems like all of the gods hate us, even our Parents" Ben said glumly, "Atleast it wasn't a sword that chased us around from Ares..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Lilliana laughed, "Somehow I don't think it's that... I think I migt get disowned if I get any near..."

(You realize that Aries is the goddess of hunting and viginity...)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm

(OMG I wasn't even thinking abouth er mom gosh how stupid am I?! xD)

"Yeah, I think so to" Ben said remembering that Artimes was her mother.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:06 pm

(LOL, It's okay!)

Lilliana smiled, "But, strangely I am okay with that..." She smiled again and kissed Ben on the cheek again but nothing happened... She looked up and saw Apollo in his red convertable yelling down, "Don't worry 'bout my sis. She'll get over it!" Lilliana smiled, "She'll have to." She grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him to the Fleece.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"Thanks Apollo!" Ben said as he sat down in the car waiting for Lilliana to ge up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Lilliana jumped in the car and then said, "I have the best uncle ever!" She laughed and then yelled, "Thanks Apollo!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Ben put away his sword and set his backpack at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Lilliana smiled and set her bag down and took off her bow. She yawned and laid her head on Ben's sholder.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Ben smiled, "Apollo can you take us to Manhatten?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 pm

"Sure!" Apollo said smiling, "Hold on!" He floored the car and it raced across the sky.

Lilliana smiled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:33 pm

"Its not like this is slow or anything!" Ben laughed. No later than ten minutes Appolo's 'Sun Mobile' was floating down to the ground infront of the Empire State Building.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Lilliana smiled and jumped out of the car, "Thanks Apollo, I owe you some."

"No prob," Apollo said putting on some sunglasses, "Anything for my fav Niece!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Ben opened the door and crawled out and pushed open one of the swinging doors of the Empire State Building. He and Lilliana went up to the person that Ben memorized as the only staff worker that knew about the six-hundreth floor. "Hey, Can I have the key to the six-hundredth floor?" He asked the man. "Half bloods, Son of Poseidan, Daughter of Artemis." He checked them over. "Yeah that's us!" Ben said, it always creeped him out how the man knew that. He handed them the card.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:41 pm

Lilliana smiled and took the card, "Thanks." She Went over to the elevator and pressed the button then slipped the card in the magical slot.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:46 pm

The 600th floor button appeared and Ben jabbed it. Immeadiately the elevator lurched to a start and they were soaring up through the Empire State Building.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Lilliana felt her stomach lurch up and she breathed slowly, "Urg, I hate when it does that." She smiled, "Ben... I need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:51 pm

"What is it?" Ben asked, even though he guessed what she was going to say.

((BTW This is what Ben looks like - -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 689c619))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:57 pm

"I can guess that you already know this... But... I like you." Lilliana said hesitantly.

(Cool this is Lilliana: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 B40c288)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"I predicted that, yeah. I mean it wasn't exactly a secret... Your mom tried to keep us a part... And I think she tried harder then usual because I like you too" Ben smiled as the Elevator lurched to a stop. "Today secretly Chiron told me to come here for some sort of clue..." He said stepping out of he elevator and into the glorious citys he looked up and saw the ten palaces belonging to the Olympian Gods.

((Cancalling out Posaidens and Hades...))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

(Of course. :))

Lilliana smiled, "I figured, it was a little obvious thanks to my mom." She looked at all the palaces, "Where do we need to go first though?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:09 pm

"It's pretty easy, there's another elevator that will bring us to their meeting place" Ben said remembering that Lilliana hadn't been there before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next