RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:18 pm

Ben looked at her he had a quizzacal glance on his face "Wha-?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:24 pm

"Just follow me and stay quiet!" She hissed pulling his hand towards the edge of Tartarus. She was at the edge when a gust of wind came and she floated Ben and herself over the gaping hole, barely making it before her strength failed her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Ben wasn't so sure about how safe his life was when he was floating over the gapping hole. When they reached the other side he whiped drop of sweat off his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm

Lilliana giggled. "Don't be such a wimp!" She smiled and pulled Ben toward a forest of fire. She smiled and breathed deeply before plunging into the flames. She rolled up into the ball and then smashed into a box. Lilliana straightened up and rubbed her head saying, "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:49 pm

Ben bust out laughing and had to bend over so his stoumach wouldn't tighten up so much. "Yeah... That... was... the... best... move... ever!" He said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Lilliana blushed and mumbled, "It's not funny..." She picked her self up from the ground and then peered around the boxes, "Yes..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:53 pm

"Sorry, I just couldn't hold it in..." Bensaid gathering himself back up and looking over Lilly's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Lilliana smiled and saw the end of the cargo train, "Okay... Now listen... That was the only other exit/entrance to the Underworld and it moves locations ever minute... It almost never hits the same spot agian. We were lucky that I caculated the location correctally and we didn't get seperated. We are on, what is hopefully a cargo train on it's way to Las Vegas."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:01 pm

"And how did you calculate that?" Ben asked looking at the ghostly looking cargo train.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:08 pm

"You really don't want to know..." Lilliana said smiling mysteriously. She sat down putting her back agianst the crates and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:10 pm

Ben stayed silently trying to figure out how she knew.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Lilliana smiled and laughed silentally under her breath, "You'll never figure it out, You might have known me for over six years but not long enough to know my sources."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:15 pm

"What?!" Ben asked catching word of her whisper.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:18 pm

"Nothing, you need to worry about." She smiled and reached up to ruffle Ben's hair. Half-way there her hand paused and her face turned stone white.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Ben felt like a little childand looked behind him...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Lilliana breathed calmly and continued with her hand towards Ben. She took his head and turned his head back around before he saw what she had. She gulped and then said calmly, "Ben, look behind me and don't turn around no matter of what you hear." She breathed agian and grabbed her sword. As Lilliana raised it, there was a horrible ear-splitting screach.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:26 pm

((MEDUSA!))

Ben looked over her shoulder at the ongoing train.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:29 pm

(You are so smart... sometimes... LOL. Just kidding.)

Lilliana smiled and then she leaped and did a flip in the air as she came down on the top of Medusa's head. Her ear drums threatened to break as she stabbed Medusa in the skull. Her blade reverbrated off the monster's skull and she took it and sliced through Medusa's neck, decapitating her. She grimaced as Medusa turned to sand and she fell herself failing. Screaming she hit a crate squarely with her back.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Ben turned noticing it was dead. "Thanks... Now tell me how in the world you have so many 'connections' you have"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 pm

Luckily Medusa's head had been on the ground, with the eyes facing the floor. Lilliana smiled grimly and grabbed the head quickly throwing it out of the window. She wiped her hands on her shirt and rubbed her back. She had lost her breath from the fall and she gasped, before starting to breath normaly agian. Lilliana motioned with her mouth for Ben to help her sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Ben helped her sit down against the crate and waited for her to explain.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Lilliana breathed slowly and said quietly, "She... was my conection... well at least one of them... she promised not to hurt us... I would rather not tell you my pay to her..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:41 pm

"Let me guess... Me?" Ben asked with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:42 pm

"No!" She gasped, which didn't help her breathing. She frowned and then asked, tears in her eyes, "Why would you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Ben calmed her down, "I don't know... Just the way you said it..." He said secretly knowing that since they started this journey they were falling apart from each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE   -*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-*- An Olympian Battlefield -*- PLEASE CLOSE
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next