RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack

Go down 
+4
Renna Longshadow
❝ lauren ❞
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Midnight*Wolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack Empty
PostSubject: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Balto: Before The Story

This is the story on a half-and-half wolf-dog, befor he became famous

It was freezing outside, but Aniu was warm in her den, as she was going into birth. Finally, her pup had arrived, Aniu held the little guy close, so he wouldn't get to cold. One by one, the pack members came to see the new edition to the pack. Every single one had the same reaction, they turned there noses up and said "That is one strange creature." and turned out. For this was no ordinary wolf pup, he, was a wolf-dog, half wolf-half dog. The pack did not except Aniu's pup, which she named, Balto. So they bannished Aniu from the pack, and made her carry her newborn in the blizzard. She walked and walked, till she found a little forest, inwitch she dug a den, and called home, now she is making her own pack, but rather then being alpha, she was queen. And little day old Balto, was prince of this forest.

Will you join the queen and her little prince?
Or run, and find a normal pack?

Form
Name:
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility):
Other:

Mine
Name: Aniu
Descrip/Pic: The white one
Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack 2vaf6nq
Desired Position: Queen
Other: Balto's mother

Name: Balto
Descrip/Pic: The brown one
Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack 2vaf6nq
Desired Position: Prince
Other: Aniu's son

The Pack
Queen:
Aniu-me

King:
(Aniu will choose)

Prince:
Balto-me

Princess:
(Balto will choose when he's older)

Knights/Maidens:
White Fang-Knight-varjak

Lionclaw-Knight-lionclaw
Echo-Knight-mysterio
Mysterio-Maiden-mysterio
Hinin-Knight-suburbia

Mothers:

Children:

King's Key
:suspect: Small talk.
❤ Friend
❤ ❤ Loves to talk with you
❤ ❤ ❤ Best friends
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Loves you like a brother
:pkheart: Crush
:pkheart: :pkheart: Goes hunting with you every time.
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Loves you!
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: First kiss!
:king: Your it!

Princess's Key
:suspect: Small talk.
❤ Friend
❤ ❤ Loves to talk with you
❤ ❤ ❤ Best friends
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Loves you like a brother
:pkheart: Crush
:pkheart: :pkheart: Goes hunting with you every time.
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Loves you!
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: First kiss!
:king: Your it!

Last edited by $Wealthy Chick$ on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:13 am

Name: White-Fang
Description/Pic: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack 512E4XR45FL._SL500_
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility): Right now he is a knight....but he would accept anything else
Other: Also a Wolf-Dog.

(Haha! I see you took my key. Oh well! Who cares!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 am

(hehe, srry, I was gonna ask, but I was to lazy, so ur ok with me using it right? and thx 4 joining! u can RP, i'll brb)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:25 am

name: Lionclaw
Description: Lionclaw is a blake brute with a gray muzzle. He has ember eyes too!
Desired postion: Knight..would love anything else too!
other: Half-dog!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:33 am

(It's OK!)

White-Fang: I stood there in the snow, thinking....thinking of Kiche ...my mother. Where was she? I let out a long, sorrowful howl.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:35 am

(welcome Lionclaw! thx 4 joining! u can RP)

Aniu padded out of her den into the crisp, cold winter air, the snow falling just lightly, she heard a howl and whispered into her den to Balto "I'll be right back my little prince" and she headed for the source, out into the forest, frozen from the winter

Balto layed nestled in his warm nest in his mother's den
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:39 am

White-fang: I knew the rules of the wild. all. I thought of me and my mothers fight with the lynx when I was a cub, and the weasels, and the hawks. "Where is everybody?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:46 am

Aniu hid in the bushes behind the stranger "Who are you?" she asked, remaining hidden, her voice silky and soft
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 am

Lionclaw stretch. He woke up and let out o yawn. He padded out into the morning sun, squinting.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:49 am

White-Fang: "White-Fang....wolf-dog. I'm lost ever sense I left the Indian Camp. And Grey Beaver's hut.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

"So you need a homa?" Aniu asked, ot moving from her spot
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am

Lionclaw looked around for Aniu. He really wanted to talk to someone!
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Form
Name: Echo
Descrip/Pic: Echo is a shaggy white wolf with mysterious gray eyes. His tail is long and bushy, with streaks of black
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility): WArrior
Other:nope

Form
Name: Mysterio
Descrip/Pic: Mysterio is a coal black wolf with pale blue eyes. Her left front paw is gray, and her right back paw is white
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility): maiden for now I suppose
Other: no
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:32 pm

Name: Hinin
Descrip/Pic: Hinin
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility): is kinght, but will accept any rank offerable.
Other: is a wolf-doggy, but has more wolf genes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Lionclaw paadded around camp looking for Aniu. He was really, really bored and wanted to chat with her. He sighed and stared ahead.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Aniu padded out of the brush and towards camp, White Fang would follow her if he wanted, she jumped over the log that blocked her way and landed inside camp "Hello Lionclaw" she said in her silky soft voice and smiled sweetly
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Lionclaw smiled. "Hello Aniu, how have you been? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Name: Chari
Descrip/Pic: A small, grayish-reddish she-pup with amber eyes.
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility): She's a slightly older pup. Apprentince if we were talking Warriors.
Other: She is mostly wolf, thought she doesn't know it yet she has some dog from her father's side.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:42 pm

White Fang: "Y-yes." I said gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Name: Vixen
Descrip/Pic: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack Us_Wolves_by_Unicornia
((The little reddish one))
Desired Position: Maiden
Other: She's only young, only just old enough to eat meat. She got seperated from her mother in a blizzard, she IS a wolf by the way.

Last edited by PiratePrincess on Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:31 am

Hinin padded around the snow. He smelled wolves, then dogs, consantly switching between each scent. He was curious. "He-hello?" He howled.
Back to top Go down
Jenna10014
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Name:Luna
Descrip/Pic:a snow whight wolfdog with a black cresent moon on her fore-head
Desired Position(Don't say king, or you are automatically disquallified from eligibility):Hunter
Other:was orphanded at a young age was raged by an old lone dog named rex. is twice as big as other wolfs

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack   Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balto-Before The Story, Part One: Her New Pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Wolf Packs-
Jump to: